• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD crashing on export with Big Sur

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone experiencing XD crashing when they export elements?  Since I have upgraded to Big Sur on my Mac XD has become pretty unusable.

Just hoping someone else have found a fix for this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you're experiencing crash issues with XD while exporting. Would you mind generating the logs using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and upload them to a shared location such as Creative Cloud or Dropbox and share the url with us here? Please share the OS and XD version of your machine. Is it happening with every file or with a specific file?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, I've had several conversations with someone from Adobe over FB messenger and have submitted logs on various occations but the problem still persists and nobody is offering me any help or a solution.  Really dissapointing 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines