• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD crashing on windows machine

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi XD crashing on windows machine i am not able open or working we linked components files .Please Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, what version of Adobe XD are you using? What are the features of your computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it's I think it's resolved from IT team .. I told them to upgrade windows version it was not supporting XD 4.1.1.1.2 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keep us updated. It will be our pleasure to help you 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suggestion 

when adobe is releasing new version. if possible, not to give users to downgrade the version.

Story

when Adobe XD crashed with auto update, I started panicking 🙂 because i spend hours to create an artwork.

In creative cloud solutions

I started downgrading the software. To save my work artwork which was not opening. XD should have option to open the file in illustrator or in other software’s.

Searched

Then I started to searching solution in google spend hours to find out its windows issue with hardware.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, if you want to leave feedback or suggestions about Adobe XD, I suggest you write directly here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines