Highlighted

XD Crashing while zooming and other workflows

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please stop trying to add more things that XD can do and fix the extreme crashing that started in the summer updates. I can't save enough to keep up with the crashes. Crashes on zooms, copy and paste seem so 90's psd. I don't care about flows etc... Just make a program that works. - Thank you.

{Renamed By MOD}

Topics

Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

XD Crashing while zooming and other workflows

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please stop trying to add more things that XD can do and fix the extreme crashing that started in the summer updates. I can't save enough to keep up with the crashes. Crashes on zooms, copy and paste seem so 90's psd. I don't care about flows etc... Just make a program that works. - Thank you.

{Renamed By MOD}

Topics

Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing the feedback. Could you please share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD and the Operating System.
  2. Is it happening on a specific file or multiple files?
  3. Please collect and share system logs: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

We're here to help, just need more information.

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines