Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD Crashing

Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

Im using a Macbook pro and adobe XD keeps crashing everytime i try to open a new text box and write in Arabic, only when i write in Arabic, anyone facing same problem, PLEASE help 😞
Mo,

TOPICS
Crash on mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please collect and share system logs so that we can identify the root cause of the issue? You can collect logs by following the steps shared here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rishabh,

Ok, I did what you asked for but how to share with you the zipped file i recieved on my email? Pls advice.

Mo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry to hear that. I would like to understand more to try to reproduce it on our end. Does it matter the type of text - area vs point - when you encounter the crash? Does it happen with a certain font?

Cheers,

M.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I tried many Arabic fonts, same problem and i started facing this problem on last Sunday night,
I have the recent version of Adobe XD and Catalina ver 10.15.7
Only with Arabic fonts, every time i open a text box and start writing the program crashes,

Best,
Mo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

We fixed an issue with the RTL text in the XD 34.1 version. Can you please check it and let us know whether the problem goes away?

Cheers,

M.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines