Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD Developer link

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I shared my xd design as a development link to my to my developer. It shows all assets , components, fonts etc used, but CSS is not showing. I am fairly new to XD and i understand that as we click on any any component on the design its shows the CSS code too. But in my case , its just showing the colours appearance etc. please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the XD forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Neha,

We are sorry for the delay in response. Would you mind telling us if you have marked the assets for export? Please make sure you have marked assets for export and see if that helps.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines