• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD document cloud file missing

Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a technical issue with Xd, I was working on a file since this morning and saving on adobe cloud until Xd asked for an update, after the update I can't find the file anymore, the file is gone. I still see it when I right-click on Xd from my dock, but it's not opening when I click on it.   how can I call or chat with an Adobe support? please help me 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please check if you are able to see the file here; https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents

If yes, you can download the file from there. If you want we can troubleshoot here and you can also contact us using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Regards

Rishabh 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for reaching out. No, it's not there. I'm sure I have saved it a few times while working. if it's not there means is gone? but I can see the file name when I right-click on adobe Xd from the dock on the computer I worked with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Faezeh,

Sorry for the delay in response. I would like to follow up on your issue. Are you able to connect with Adobe support directly to fix the issue? Please share the OS and XD version of your machine.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, I'll contact adobe support. I'm working on Photoshop not XD 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines