• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD document preview breaking

Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, my xd file seems to be not working properly like icons and prototyping are breaking on any ios mobile but the prototyping is working perfectly on android. Please help in fixing this issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paridhi,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you confirm what exactly is happening on previewing on the Android devices? Would you mind sharing the link with us for testing? If yes, you can DM me by clicking on my name.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

No. The problem hasn't resolved yet. The local components when previewed on iphones are breaking. Mostly the icons and animations. This only gets resolved when I break the local components and then play the document on iphone.

Kindly help in resolving this bug 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing the details. Would you mind telling us if it's happening with every file or with a specific file? Is it possible for you to share the XD file with us so that we can check at our end?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines