• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD does not show dribbble plugin in the plugin manager.

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying to install the dribbble plugin for XD and it doesn't appear in the plugin search, but it does online, so I thought it was some sort of glitch. I went to the dribbble site and clicked on their link, but it also says plugin not available... What gives? Am I the only person this has happened to? I have downloaded plenty of other plugins...

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Plug-ins , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

I just got update from the team that the Dribble plugin was removed from the plugin manager in january as there were several users who were facing the issues. The Dribble team are aware of these issues and is working on it. But, as there are no updates from the dribble team. Hence the plugin will remain unlisted for now.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I am checking with the team regarding this plugin and will let you know once I hear back from the team.

We really appreciate your patience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got update from the team that the Dribble plugin was removed from the plugin manager in january as there were several users who were facing the issues. The Dribble team are aware of these issues and is working on it. But, as there are no updates from the dribble team. Hence the plugin will remain unlisted for now.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, thanks for the quick response 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

following.
It'd happened to me as well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines