• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD doesn't allow me to create new files or save to the cloud

Explorer ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Does anyone know when the new version of Xd is going to release?

I had a chat with the support yesterday because my Xd won't let me create new files or save my existing projects to the cloud. I shared my PC with the guy from support and he installed me a pre-release version of Xd and deactivated my cloud (changing the name in Program Files folder), in this pre-release I can create new files, however because my cloud services are deactivated I can't save it to the cloud (which is what I need to do with my current project, I'm not creating new ones at the moment) and also the fonts I'm using in that project can't be sync because I have no cloud, so this just brings more problems instead of solving them... and also, I can't go back to a previous version because my project is now saved with the pre-release version, I activated my cloud just so I can see and work with the right font, and with the cloud activated I can't create new files too because it doesn't save in the cloud. So my question... is the final version going to release soon? Does anyone know a date or something?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing your feedback here. The support team that you contacted will get in touch with you soon. Do let us know if you don't hear from us in the next 24 hours.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2020 Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello and good evening. I have a problem with my MacBook Pro I can not save files. When I exit to close the files i made it appears to activate the subscription of the save changes.  May I ask help on how to subscribe to save the changes to my MacBook Pro.

Thank you so much and more power.

Very Respectfully yours,

Rose

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines