• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD don't share

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to share my prototype with my collaegue. And after last update, i can't do this. I clicked on "Share" tab, but nothing happened. And if i try to save this file like cloud document, Adobe show endless preloader, and message that can't save this file.

Itresting, that if i create a new file - all tabs is working, but with my all alredy existed files it's not working. 

Please, help me!! 

Снимок экрана 2019-11-07 в 10.44.20.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
I’ve moved this from “Get Started” to “Adobe XD” where you are more likely to get a proper response.
~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, thanx for helping! It my first time at here)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. If I click on the Prototype or Design Tabs, the right menu changes to be contextually relevant. If I click on the Share tab, it stays the same as whatever it was from the tab I had been on previously. It had been working fine, and now today it suddenly isn't. Oddly, I can't install my own updates so it spontaneously stopped working. I have absolutely no way of updating my file, and I need to share it to deliver it to devs NOW. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am now having this same problem. I click on 'Share' and the right panel does nothing so I cannot select share options or click to share. Was working fine, but now is not working. Did anyone find a solution to this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines