Highlighted

XD error "This was created with a newer version of Adobe XD. Please update Adobe XD to open it."

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently, I cannot open the file in the document cloud. XD error "This was created with a newer version of Adobe XD. Please update Adobe XD to open it.". Although I have installed the latest version, I have tried to delete and reinstall, but it still cannot work. XD version : 27.2.12

Hi All,

We are sorry for the delay in response. I would like to follow up if the issue has been resolved on the current verison of XD (28.9) or if you still need assistance.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

XD error "This was created with a newer version of Adobe XD. Please update Adobe XD to open it."

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently, I cannot open the file in the document cloud. XD error "This was created with a newer version of Adobe XD. Please update Adobe XD to open it.". Although I have installed the latest version, I have tried to delete and reinstall, but it still cannot work. XD version : 27.2.12

Hi All,

We are sorry for the delay in response. I would like to follow up if the issue has been resolved on the current verison of XD (28.9) or if you still need assistance.

Thanks,

Harshika

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here, need to be fixed asap!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. I can open the file on ios but not on the laptop. It won't update.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I'm having the same problem, but am on version 29.2.32.

I have tried un-installing and re-installing XD, but get the same error: 

This was created with a newer version of Adobe XD. Please update Adobe XD to open it.

Please advise urgently as we cant access any of our work.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines