• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD file is lagging when saving, opening and creating share links. Share link load painfully slow.

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have a 190MB XD file that lags when working in file, mainly editing certain components. It is lagging when saving, opening and creating share links. Share link load is painfully slow.

I have tried to copy and paste the design into a new document, but that didn't remedy.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

SOLVED!
I have solved my own issue. The issue was a vector button component. The button was used as a solo component in my file, but also existed within another component (and being used in many instances in my file). I deleted the button, removed it as a component everywhere, and then recreated the button as a flat graphic that I imported. My file is faster and much smaller (size decreased from 190MB to 34MB!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines