• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD file missing

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So currently I am usingAdobe XD to work. I went to open a file that I had last worked on in August and discovered that it has completely vanished. I cannot find the file anywhere on my computer. I know that I saved the file since I had been working on it all summer but the last time that I opened it was in August. Now I am needing to refine things and it had completely dssappeared.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Hi BethanyGraceA, sorry for the trouble, I know this may appear a lot of work for you, however, we'll try our best to help you with this. 

If by any chance you saved it as a cloud document, please go to https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents and check if you're able to see that document, for more info on this check this link- Revision History in XD helps ensure peace of mind ... - Adobe Support Community - 10703548. Ensure that you're using the same Adobe ID which you've used to create the f

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi BethanyGraceA, sorry for the trouble, I know this may appear a lot of work for you, however, we'll try our best to help you with this. 

If by any chance you saved it as a cloud document, please go to https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents and check if you're able to see that document, for more info on this check this link- Revision History in XD helps ensure peace of mind ... - Adobe Support Community - 10703548. Ensure that you're using the same Adobe ID which you've used to create the file. Please send your Adobe ID to me via PM (Go to my profile and hit the "Send a Message" button).

Were you collaborating on this document with anyone? If yes,  did you see a dialog box, asking to Accept Changes, and did you accept this choice?

If you accepted the changes, check for the "Deleted" folder. Adobe XD automatically creates a 'conflicted copy' of the file in the Deleted folder that can be retrieved.

I'd also request you to try the following steps

1. Sign out and sign back into Creative Cloud Desktop
  2. End all Adobe processes from Task Manager (Windows) or Activity Monitor (OS X)
  3. Reboot the computer
  4. Uninstall, then reinstall the Adobe XD
  5. If you're using another computer, are the assets visible from that computer? 

Please collect the logs with the instructions available here (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html ). Once you have the logs, please upload them to CC or Dropbox and share the link with us via PM. (Go to my profile and hit the "Send a Message" button)

There are a couple of screenshots that we need from your end. 

If it just saved locally, I am afraid there isn't much that we can do about it. Let me know if you need clarification with any of the steps there. We'd be happy to take it on a 1:1 basis. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

A similar thing has happened with me. My mac recently died a death and had to be completely gutted and have everything reinstalled again. All my work files and systems were backed up beforehand and were put back onto my machine once IT got it up and running. When I went hunting for my files today, the XD doc had completely vanished. IT is currently looking to see if its hiding in an old restore they did, but I have accepted that I've probably just lost 2 months worth of work. Other than syncing to Adobe's cloud, is there no other way to back these files up?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe XD Team,
I was working with XD cloud file till 16-06-2021. Now when i try to search in cloud, file is missing. But in published list (cloud) it is showing. XD file which is missing has nearly 150 screens inside it. I cannot recreate it again. support.ho@isolve.co.in is my Account Email ID. Please help me to get the source file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Missing file name is "Foala"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also missing files worked on in November 2021. I updated my computer yesterday and the files are no on cloud and no where to be found. This is very dissappointing I was going to try to develop my mock up. Has anyone been able to recover their work? Was there some sort of issue that occurred ? I had saved and named the file and I remember the effort I put into it clearly!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2022 Apr 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe Team

This has happened to me too. I'm feeling really stressed because I have a few hundred hours' worth of work in there over the last few months, and can't seem to find it now. 

I've collected the logs, and AdobeLogs has told me to pass this link to you:

AdobeLogs_20220404_050643_249-win-GS.zxp

Would you have any help or advice, please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

My work collegue was working on an XD file, which has now unfortunately completely deleted. We do not know how this cam to happen and have followed all the above mentioned options. Please can we get immediate assistance as this file needs to be presented to client and we are a lil screwed. (Send Help)

Adobe ID: dani@redseptember.co.za

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines