Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD Files lost

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have issue with XD this morning.

The problem is; I couldn't find the recent XD files on my Mac, in adobe cloud or what so ever platform you have right now. The files are totally missing. Luckily I have the files in my iPad for client reference. But that's not enough because the file is save in Preview mode which I cannot edit the file later. So right now I need the file for editing purposes.

This problem started when adobe mention about subscription expired. It happen on yesterday. As I know usually adobe will give 7 days trial for user. So I assume adobe keep my files safe because I expected the files already reach up to 2GB. But then after I purchased this morning the files are missing/gone/lost idk seem I couldn't see the files in my recent work too. But the files name available on my Mac Dock for recent open (But cannot open).

When I start searching the file name on my Mac, the file can be found in Console with .log format such things but not in adobe XD.

Kindly advise

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Hi Najib,

Sorry to hear about the trouble, we'll try our best to help you with it. Please ensure that you are signed in with the same email address using which the file was created. Please check if you are able to see the file here: https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents

If you are able to see the file there, I'd request you to sign out of the Adobe XD app and sign back in and let us know if you are able to see the file under the cloud document section?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Najib,

Sorry to hear about the trouble, we'll try our best to help you with it. Please ensure that you are signed in with the same email address using which the file was created. Please check if you are able to see the file here: https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents

If you are able to see the file there, I'd request you to sign out of the Adobe XD app and sign back in and let us know if you are able to see the file under the cloud document section?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I cant find the important file xd,

I have installed again xd and CC, and nothing help:(

Can adobe find this file?

Katarzyna Sobol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines