• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD freezes when copying and pasting multiple 'component states'

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kudos on the new 'component states' feature. I have been trying complex interactions and found that its not working in some cases. 

Ex. I have created multiple components and when I copy and try to paste them, XD freezes and unfreezes after minutes. Once this happens, everytime I select any component, XD freezes again.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rahul,

I'm a Product Manager on the Adobe XD team. 

Sorry for the inconvenicne. I would like to investigate this issue. Would it be possible to upload your file to a file share and DM the link to it.

Thanks,

Sherif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same exact problem. XD uses all my RAM (and then some) and crashes when I pasted multiple instances of my complex component state navigation bar. The entire document is only 85 mb, so this must be a bug.  I'd rather not post a public link, but would gladly send a private one to you. Would this be possible? 

Thanks, 

Brooke

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2020 Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can send a direct message by clicking on the user's profile and using the Message button.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines