• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD freezes when I copy any element

New Here ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just started using XD. But it freezes for a minute, the moment I press Cntl+C with any element selected in the file (any file - new/old). After unfreezing, I cannot paste the element. I can perform Alt+drag for creating a new copy though.

I have the latest version 28.9.12.2 (Starter) on a Window10. I have tried uninstalling and installed an older version, but the problem persists.

Please help!

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. I tested the same on my end on Windows 10 and XD 28.9 and its working fine. Could you please share a few more details like:

1. Please ensure that the Graphics Card drivers are up to date as per the manufacturer's website?
  2. Are you using an external monitor? If yes, please disconnect an external monitor and test this on the primary screen.
  3. Will it be possible for you to share a small video of what exactly happens at your end?
  4. Please collect system logs by following the steps here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Harish, 

I would like to follow here. Could you please confirm if your issue has been resolved or you if need further assistance from us?

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines