Hello everyone, I am facing a frequent hanging of XD after a recent update on windows 10. Could you please let me know anyone have a solution for the same? Appreciate a quick turnaround. Thanks in Advance!
<The Title was renamed by moderator>
I am sorry for the bad experience. I would request you to please generate both the Crash dump and Logs and upload them to a shared location such as Creative Cloud or Dropbox and share the URL with us so that we can investigate the issue. Once the logs are generated, please try the below steps-
1. Uninstall XD using the Cleaner tool
2. Quit Creative Cloud Desktop app and kill all related processes from Task Manager.
3. Delete temp files by going to run(Win+r) then %temp%
4. Delete Adobe XD CC folder from C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe
5. Restart the computer and install XD
Let us know if that helps.
Thanks Harshika, This works perfectly for me. But had to reinstall/repair Creative Cloud Destop application too.
Glad to hear you are back on track. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to XD.
We would be happy to help.