Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD hover state not working in browser but working in preview

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am new to XD. I have a button which having hover state. I followed symple way which is making component and giving default and hover states. It is not nested layer at all. The hover effect working on XD preview and it is not working in browser after exporting html and css. My XD version is up to date which 36 something. Please let me know what is the issue in it.

TOPICS
Design , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Please update XD to the latest version which is 37.0.32 and check if you are still experiencing the issue? In case if it still doesn't work, please share a small video of the workflow and what exactly is happening, we'll try our best to help you with it.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

It's been a while we haven't heard back from you. Are you still experiencing the issue? If so, please feel free to update the discussion if you need further assistance.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines