• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD image export

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I export images for web from XD I get two images. One half sized and the other (2x) full sized. Shouldn't they be full sized and double sized?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Not sure about the shadow, as you can't apply it to a masked group (which needs to be fixed by the way... 😉 )

You can set the image inside the mask as "Mark for Export" then do the batch export.

I'd say it's a bug and this post was wrongly treated:

https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/34920958-export-original-image-inside-a-mask-not-just-the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you set "Designed at" to "1x" you will get the original size and double size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I had completly misread that option. Thought it was to select if we want to export 1x or both (1x adn 2x).  Here's another issue though that you might be able to help. If exporting an image masked in a container with box-shadow the image is exported with a white 'margin' aroung it. Anyway to avoid it? Same issue with border radius. See attachement:

Container has drop-shadow and border radiusContainer has drop-shadow and border radiusImage is exported with white margin and with the border radiusImage is exported with white margin and with the border radius

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure about the shadow, as you can't apply it to a masked group (which needs to be fixed by the way... 😉 )

You can set the image inside the mask as "Mark for Export" then do the batch export.

I'd say it's a bug and this post was wrongly treated:

https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/34920958-export-or...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines