• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD is crashing, lagging and the Type Tool is broken

Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

XD is crashing, lagging and the Type Tool is broken. This behavior is showing up on my Laptop as well as on my Desktop PC.

The worst is the Type Tool. I used the recommended ctfmon.exe but it does not work.

I do not know if it is something hardware related or OS related, so I post the specs of my Computers here:

Version XD: 35.1.12

Specs Laptop:

- CPU: i7-9750h

- GPU: GTX1650

- RAM: 16GB

Specs Desktop:

- CPU: i7-8670

- GPU: GTX1080

- RAM: 16GB

I also noticed that XD needed up to 3-4GB of RAM and used about 30% of my CPU, a behavior I never had before.

Please fix this problem. I have it since version 34 and can not solve it. I reinstalled Adobe XD several times but it does not help.

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Florian,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. We'll need to investigate this for you so could you please collect and share system logs by following the steps shared here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I downloaded the Log Collector Tool and it is up and running. I hope it helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I am just following up on the issue, could you please confirm if it is working fine now or you are still experiencing the issue?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines