XD is crashing on launch on after XD recent update.

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, recently I've updated my windows 10 and adobe xd is crashing while openning. I've tried several ways but nothing worked. I've realized there's something wrong with the windows, cause it gets suspended.  I really need to use it and i've been stuck for few days. any solutions?

dgd.PNG

<Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Crash on windows, Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue after latest windows update...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We are sorry for the delay in response and sorry to hear you are having trouble using XD. If you're still experiencing the issue, we would like to know the version of XD and the OS of your machine. In order to investigate further, we'd also need your machine logs. Please generate Adobe logs and Crash dumps and upload them to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with us over a PM or here.

We will try our best to help you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines