• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Xd is displaying the wrong colors so when I screenshot and sample the screenshot, the color is wrong

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2020 Feb 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Xd is displaying the wrong colors so when I screenshot to clipboard, paste it in the document and sample the screenshot, the color is wrong. Pleasee how is this so broken? This doesn't happen in figma...

TOPICS
Design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2020 Feb 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was originally done on the latest version of the app on my macbook pro. I just tried to recreate it on my pc and it doesn't happen. Just the mac version is broken?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are right. I tried reproducing this issue, and was able to. I will log a bug with the team to see if there is a reason as to why this is happening. The color difference on my computer isn't as stark as yours, but happens nevertheless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update on this? It's still happening for me on the latest version 5 months later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My mistake. 1 year and 5 months later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines