• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD is freezing if kept the cloud document open or not using it for a while.

Engaged ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working on a cloud document (not shared, not coediting) and left it open and got out for lunch. Arrived at the station and the document shows an offline icon in the name of the document and the Adobe XD is frozen. Not the Windows-like frozen (not responding); the adobe XD window seem to respond, can resize, minimize, but inside of it I can't perform any action.

Maybe my station lost connectivity while I was out. It happened before and to solve this I kill it's process and reopen the software.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Franco,

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with XD freezes and thanks for sharing the solution that worked for you. Would you mind sharing the OS and XD version of your machine? It would be really helpful if you can generate the logs using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and upload the file to a shared location such as Creative Cloud app or Dropbox and share the url with me over a private message.

We will definitely highlight this to our product team.

Note: Please share the url of the post with me over a private message for reference.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines