Highlighted

XD keeps chrashing/No way to work in the app

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I have troubles with starting the XD app lately. When I klick the app on my desktop it opens for a second and crashes immeitaly. I already uninstalled the app a few times, deleted temporary folders and files but it keeps coming back. It also happens on the computer from my coworkers. Does anyone have the same problem or has any suggestions?

Thank you so much!

Laura

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

XD keeps chrashing/No way to work in the app

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I have troubles with starting the XD app lately. When I klick the app on my desktop it opens for a second and crashes immeitaly. I already uninstalled the app a few times, deleted temporary folders and files but it keeps coming back. It also happens on the computer from my coworkers. Does anyone have the same problem or has any suggestions?

Thank you so much!

Laura

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 23, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Laura,

We are sorry to hear you are having crash issues with XD. Would you mind telling us the OS and XD version of your machine? Please generate logs using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and upload them to a shared location such as Creative Cloud, or Dropbox and share the url with me over a private message.

We will try my best to investigate on the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2020 0