Highlighted

XD keeps crashing on preview Windows 10

Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as the title says, Adobe XD keeps crashing on preview, only when using windows 10. I have a powerful PC with the latest updates and graphics drivers etc. This doesnt happen on Mac but on PC this has been happening for as long as i can remeber and seems to be getting worse, and doesnt happen all the time, just most of the time. Everytime it crashes I send an error report to Adobe, but it never gets fixed and they never reply to my supplied email. This is becoming painful to work with on windows, any suggestions would be appreciated. 

TOPICS
Crash on windows, Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

XD keeps crashing on preview Windows 10

Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as the title says, Adobe XD keeps crashing on preview, only when using windows 10. I have a powerful PC with the latest updates and graphics drivers etc. This doesnt happen on Mac but on PC this has been happening for as long as i can remeber and seems to be getting worse, and doesnt happen all the time, just most of the time. Everytime it crashes I send an error report to Adobe, but it never gets fixed and they never reply to my supplied email. This is becoming painful to work with on windows, any suggestions would be appreciated. 

TOPICS
Crash on windows, Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 18, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi GWATdesign,

Sorry for the trouble, we'd love to help you with this. Would you mind sharing a short video describing the problem? Please collect the logs using (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html) Upload the logs to CC or Dropbox and share the link via PM. We'd also need the version of XD and OS build which you're using?

Thanks,

Atul_Saini 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 18, 2020 1
Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just described what happens - when I press preview it crashes XD, not sure what more you need? Also that link you provided is broken, thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in response. Please use this link to generate the logs: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and also share the screeenshot of your about XD info page.

Please upload the logs to a shared location such as Creative Cloud or Dropbox and share the Url with us over a private message.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 20, 2020 0