Highlighted

XD keeps freezing since Oct update?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since the MAX update my XD constantly freezes. Anyone else having problems? I'm on Catalina. I haven't had any issues up until now. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

XD keeps freezing since Oct update?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since the MAX update my XD constantly freezes. Anyone else having problems? I'm on Catalina. I haven't had any issues up until now. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, we need more information such as the software version you are using and the characteristics of your computer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. I am just following up to check if you are still facing an issue? In case if it is still crashing,  I'd recommend doing a clean install https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 30, 2020 0