Highlighted

XD latest update not compatible with Mac OSX 10.13 Sierra

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I recently started using XD and creative cloud. I have 2 Macs and while working on one on Catalina when I saved my design I could not open it on the older mac on High sierra. 

The issue is that my desktop cannot be further upgraded from Sierra and now I cannot use XD from home. Is there any solution to this. 

Error:

This was saved with a newer version of Adobe XD. Please update Adobe XD to open it.

Error 2: 

Automatic update failed

To get the latest version of XD, check for the latest updates using the Creative Cloud Desktop application. Learn more

Please help!

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you are unable to use XD on your macOS. I would suggest checking the system requirements to use XD as mentioned here: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/user-guide.html/in/xd/system-requirements.ug.html

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

TOPICS
How to, Missing feature, Open and save docs, Plug-ins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

XD latest update not compatible with Mac OSX 10.13 Sierra

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I recently started using XD and creative cloud. I have 2 Macs and while working on one on Catalina when I saved my design I could not open it on the older mac on High sierra. 

The issue is that my desktop cannot be further upgraded from Sierra and now I cannot use XD from home. Is there any solution to this. 

Error:

This was saved with a newer version of Adobe XD. Please update Adobe XD to open it.

Error 2: 

Automatic update failed

To get the latest version of XD, check for the latest updates using the Creative Cloud Desktop application. Learn more

Please help!

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you are unable to use XD on your macOS. I would suggest checking the system requirements to use XD as mentioned here: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/user-guide.html/in/xd/system-requirements.ug.html

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

TOPICS
How to, Missing feature, Open and save docs, Plug-ins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 05, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here! You won't release update for old macsOS anymore? My iMac doesn't support any operational system above High Sierra (mid 2011), therefore I can't update Adobe XD. What can I do? Change to Figma?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2020 0