Highlighted

XD Link update issues

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I'm having issues every time I try to update the Development link for my Prototype on XD.

It takes forever, crashes a lot and ends up stuck on 100% with no possibilty to copy the link.

Already tried restarting the software and the computer.. Problem still unsolved.

I'm using PC.

Please advise.

Thanks

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Performance, Product issue, Share

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

XD Link update issues

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I'm having issues every time I try to update the Development link for my Prototype on XD.

It takes forever, crashes a lot and ends up stuck on 100% with no possibilty to copy the link.

Already tried restarting the software and the computer.. Problem still unsolved.

I'm using PC.

Please advise.

Thanks

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Performance, Product issue, Share

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 06, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble updating the link in XD. Would you mind sharing the OS & XD version of your machine? Have you tried copying everything from the prototype mode and pasting into a new document?

Let us know if that helps. We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 06, 2020 0
italosan LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, in addition to what you have already said Harshika, could you tell us if this problem also occurs with other files?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2020 1