Highlighted

XD not loading up on windows 10.

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just loading XD and when I open the program, it shows a blank white screen for about 10 seconds and them closes down again. Any help would be grateful, thanks.   XD ISSUE.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

XD not loading up on windows 10.

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just loading XD and when I open the program, it shows a blank white screen for about 10 seconds and them closes down again. Any help would be grateful, thanks.   XD ISSUE.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 06, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you are unable to use XD and getting this white screen followed by a crash. Could you please try the solutions mentioned here: -Adobe XD shows white screen after launch and crashes on Windows step by steps and share the results?

Kindly share the OS build as well along with the version of Adobe XD which you are using. I would also require the following logs from your machine.

I would also request you to enable and collect the crash dumps as per the instructions mentioned here: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/how-to-generate-crash-dump-on-windows-machine.html Use "Full dump" for the DumpType. Then launch XD again if it crashes, go to the CrashDumps folder (see full path above) and locates the file with the correct timestamp.

You may upload these logs to CC or Dropbox as a zip file and share the link with me in a private message. Please let me know in case you face trouble grabbing any of the logs.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 08, 2019 1
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to suggestions provided by Atul, can you confirm that you are on the latest version of Adobe XD (Adobe XD 18)? Also, try restarting your system if you updated to the latest version, and are still facing the issue.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 09, 2019 1
Explorer ,
May 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exact same issue since upgrading to the most recent version. Uninstall did not fix.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 17, 2019 2
GetGet LATEST
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting extremely frustrated with this issue. No other Adobe app (or indeed ANY other app) is this flaky. I've had issues with XD's WSOD for months now.

Suggestion that the user uninstalls all the Microsoft Visual C++ packages is very concerning. Is Adobe going to offer to rectify all the issues this solution causes on users systems?

I have previously contacted tech support and was guided through disabling the graphics card and then restarting. That worked for a few hours but now XD isn't working again.

Perhaps Adobe should start offering an SLA with their subscriptions because I find it unacceptable that this software is so unreliable.

This can't go on, what diabolical development system underpins XD? What is the long term solution?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 20, 2019 1