Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD not registering any iOS devices

Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there Adobe,

We have multiple iPads and iPhones at my workplace and none of them are popping up in the "preview on device" popup like they used to.

I'm testing on a Windows 10 device that is updated with all updates as of today (28/09). I also have the latest version of iTunes installed, and the devices show up in iTunes where I can see all the info & storage on them.

The only place they don't seem to be appearing is in XD.

I've tried re-installing XD on Windows (which btw is a pain in the ass because I have to manually re-download every plugin individually), re-installing it on the iPads and iPhones, and of course restarted the devices.

TOPICS
Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Comar ,

Sorry to hear that you are facing difficulties in connecting your devices to XD desktop. We are unable to reproduce this from our end .Could you please provide following information for further analysis 

• Which version of windows OS ,XD desktop you are on ?
  • Was this happening with any specific iOS devices, if yes please  do mention the device name and its model ?

Regards,

Rajasekhar Reddy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines