• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD on my Windows 10 lags when I am editing text on artboard or on XD Property bar

Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is serious lag in my XD when I need to work with text, be it text field on the screen or changing element properties on the property panel. This generally happens when the file is being saved to the cloud.

While I have captured the video, the double click on the fields I was doing to enter the edit mode is not visible. In the video, I am trying to edit other text fields but is not happening.

Please help.

Regards,

Robert

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Hi Robert,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. We have seen similar issues in the past and those were resolved either by updating the graphics card or The Operating System. Please check if the Windows Operating System is updated to the latest build and also please ensure that the graphics card is up to date as per the manufacturer's website. 

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Robert,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. We have seen similar issues in the past and those were resolved either by updating the graphics card or The Operating System. Please check if the Windows Operating System is updated to the latest build and also please ensure that the graphics card is up to date as per the manufacturer's website. 

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines