Highlighted

XD Presentation BUG on Auto-Animate hover

Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there, i have been working with adobe XD for last two years, and have not experienced such a bug, basically when you auto animate any element and create Prototype (Presentation link) on hover it flickers instead of beigt smooth, noticed this bug today.

Here's an example - https://xd.adobe.com/view/9505af50-5b0e-4a9d-9517-d79277fd8f1d-c056/?fullscreen, instead of sliding to right it jumps Up / Down, it shouldn't be like that.

Any fixes? Thank You. 

TOPICS
Product performance, Prototyping, Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

XD Presentation BUG on Auto-Animate hover

Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there, i have been working with adobe XD for last two years, and have not experienced such a bug, basically when you auto animate any element and create Prototype (Presentation link) on hover it flickers instead of beigt smooth, noticed this bug today.

Here's an example - https://xd.adobe.com/view/9505af50-5b0e-4a9d-9517-d79277fd8f1d-c056/?fullscreen, instead of sliding to right it jumps Up / Down, it shouldn't be like that.

Any fixes? Thank You. 

TOPICS
Product performance, Prototyping, Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 09, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still waiting for the solution.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue is still here.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 14, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I don't know if this will help much but I do have the same issue when two animated elements are overlapping on each other (like a "clic anywhere on this page" and a "button" on the top) -for this specific case I just made a transparent element on the clicable area since I didn't find a better solution.
Good luck!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0