Highlighted

XD previous version

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP ! 🙏 I can't download XD version 27.2.12 on my mac and I can't find out how to download a previous version. Could someone help me?

Hello! You can click in the "..." button in the XD card in Creative Cloud. There will be an option "other versions". You can install older versions from there.Capturar.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

XD previous version

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP ! 🙏 I can't download XD version 27.2.12 on my mac and I can't find out how to download a previous version. Could someone help me?

Hello! You can click in the "..." button in the XD card in Creative Cloud. There will be an option "other versions". You can install older versions from there.Capturar.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 09, 2020 0
Contributor ,
Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 09, 2020 0