• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD Prototype LINKs not working on mobile

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suddenly my prototype can only be seen on Desktop, it was working fine on mobile until this morning.
How can we solve this?? clients were following the project now nobody can preview on smartphone!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same phenomenon.
It seems to happen when publishing in user test mode, presentation mode, custom mode.

You can see it when you check it on a PC, but when you check it on an actual device such as a smartphone such as iPhone SE, the screen turns white.
I want to user test this week, so I want you to resolve it as soon as possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response. Would you mind telling us if you're still experiencing the issue with XD 35.1 version?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you ( ⁎ᵕᴗᵕ⁎ )
It has been resolved !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i'm having the same issue with a new prototype. 
When I view it on desktop it works fine, but when I open in chrome/safari on a mobile device it starts to load but then the browser displays an error.
This is very upseting since I have to deliver tomorrow! Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I posted a prototype for mobile and all the links work when viewing on desktop, but if I try to test on an iPhone, the links don't work, which is a problem because we are right in the middle of user testing. Happy to send a link privately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

yesterday I posted this issue:

"Hi, i'm having the same issue with a new prototype. 
When I view it on desktop it works fine, but when I open in chrome/safari on a mobile device it starts to load but then the browser displays an error.
This is very upseting since I have to deliver tomorrow! Please help!"

— Today the issue remains, but I've been able to understand a little bit more about the problem.
It seeems the less interactions the prototype has, less the probability for error display. Also I reduced the amount of linked components and the image size.
I was able to deliver a lite version of my work, with very few interactions and pages. However, this doesn't help much, because I don't have the possibilty to work around this problem with the ongoing work.

I really hope you can help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having issues with this currently on XD 45.1.62.3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines