• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD Publish Design Specs Problem!

Explorer ,
Feb 27, 2019 Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the latest version of XD you can no longer publish design specs separately. When I publish the prototype for developers the link DOES NOT allow the user to see the design specifications for colour, type, spacing, etc... like before. Is this correct?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to be sure, have you chosen, "Share for development" when sharing your file?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. The link takes me to my browser and present the interactive prototype. However none of the design specs are on there like colours, fonts, dimensions etc..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am not sure what's happening. Do you see these in the Assets panel in the Design view? If you do, and if possible, can you upload your file to a shared location and share the URL with me over a private message? To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines