• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD Publishing services are down getting error 44:63, 55:63, 500 etc.

Explorer ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't update a shared link.

I'm receiving Error 44:63

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the trouble and inconvenience that this issue has caused you. The issue related to publishing services is now fixed. 

Please let us know if you're still facing issues while updating or creating prototype links. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 145 Replies 145
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue! Need a solution asap

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope that Adobe is going to refund us for that issue this is not the first time. We have own businesses guys! It's funny that CC invoices system never got any errors. 🤔

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Just 2 artboards, can't update or create new link! - development view setting, with password.

This also happens when trying to share links on empty artboards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same issue for me – Is there an ETA for this to be fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having issues creating a shareable link. I need my team to test the prototype by I keep getting an (Error 44:63). I tried to diagnose the problem and still, nothing has worked. So I have come here to get some answers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I have the same issue, what was the solution, if any?

Regards

Enlly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi yall!

I have a big presentation tomorrow where I need to show some designs in Adobe XD but every time I want to create a link to share, it says the following message:

Schermafbeelding 2020-11-25 om 17.49.53.png

I've already clicked on learn more but the information there didn't help me solve the problem...

Has anyone experienced the same problem?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to create a Design Review or a Development link with Downloadable Assets, it generates a 44:63 error. Have tried several times. Have updated to the latest version of Adobe XD, and have updated to the latest OS Big Sur. Why does this keep happening?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it might be server problem at Adobe. If you try to manage links you'll hit a 500 page. I thought it was related to the update to begin with but it was working fine this morning. One of my colleagues just rolled back to an old version of XD and it's an issue there too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yikes! Same problem here and actively in development. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help! I am unable to update my design links when publishing and cannot even access my existing links at assets.adobe.com/links

Does anyone have experience with fixing this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The last couple of days I can't update a Public link without receiving abovementioned errorcodes. Yesterday afternoon I succeeded once without receiving the errorcodes which let me believe the problem is manifesting on Adobe's side.

Reinstalling XD brought no joy and managing links via XD gives the following error 'Error 500: Internal Server Error This asset isn’t available right now. Try visiting this page again later.' Since I'm not on a proxy, the Troubleshoot tip adding xd.adobe.com to Windows proxy exceptions is useless.

The chatbot is no help at all and it takes too long to reach a real person for support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reinstalled, still having the same issue. This is getting way too common for XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also facing the same issue. Not able to create/update any shared link. error 44:63, 55:63. i am trying with single artboard too.. But of no help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there an ETA on when the problem will be fixed? I have clients waiting for designs to be approved...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Obtendo erro 44:63, não pode atualizar links compartilhados
Não é possível atualizar links compartilhados (design e desenvolvimento) para protótipos em um projeto muito crucial e sensível ao tempo. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to update or create prototype links.

I get the following error messages:
Error 44:63 | Error 55:63

I can't access the assets via web either

I'm using the Mac Version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried updating a link but can't update it after the new update from today. Neither can I create a new link nor access the previous work on cloud. Please fix. 

Kunal_Shirke_0-1606325750803.png

MicrosoftTeams-image (9).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys two days with problems creating links, I use this program because of this feature.

I have people waiting for this to be fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I installed all updates, restarted my laptop and still can not create public link. Please advise. thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, that explains a lot. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GRRRrrrrr........chuuuuiiiiii........bhammmmmm......
Hope we all will have Happy Thanks Giving! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something went wrong.

Learn More  (Error 44:63)

I can't create any links. Is anybody facing the same problem at the moment? I hope it's just temporary

I need to share my work till tomorrow. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My name Anil from India working in an IT company. I am using Adobe XD from more than 1 year for the various projects. We have a licensed copy for the last 3-4 months I am facing few problems while using this software. Every time it showing a different number error. XD automatically window close-mid of the work and today evening one new error getting (Error 44:63).  I updated Xd and can't share now. Client waiting on the link... That's NOT GOOD Adobe.error.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines