• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD quits unexpectedly when opening/creating file with Duet Display running

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2019 Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently, XD will not open or create a new file when using Duet Display. As far as I can tell, this may be related to changes made on the recent macOS update, as this issue started when I updated to macOS 10.14.4.

Workaround has been disconnecting my iPad before opening a file in XD, then reconnecting Duet Display after the file is open. Everything works as normal after this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 15, 2019 Apr 15, 2019

Thanks for reporting this! You can also upvote the bug on UserVoice. This is a bug in the operating system, which Apple has fixed in their latest beta version of macOS 10.14. Unfortunately, it means we’re going to have to wait for them to release it before this bug is fixed…

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reporting this! You can also upvote the bug on UserVoice. This is a bug in the operating system, which Apple has fixed in their latest beta version of macOS 10.14. Unfortunately, it means we’re going to have to wait for them to release it before this bug is fixed…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines