• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Xd Record Preview

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know where my preview record is being saved.

It doesn't show me an option to save as

TOPICS
How to , Missing feature , Product performance , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

If you're never seeing a Save As dialog, be sure to:

1. Click the Record button (at the top right of the Preview window) to start the recording.
  2. Do whatever actions you want to record.
  3. Click the Record button again to stop the recording and you should see the save dialog.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is something Apple does that really iritates me... their super simple dialog that only has a menu for choosing where you want to save. The first time you save (in each app) there's a small down arrow (as shown in the screenshot below). Click that arrow to expand the save dialog and you'll get the full dialog where you can choose where you want to save the file.

screengrab.png

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you're never seeing a Save As dialog, be sure to:

1. Click the Record button (at the top right of the Preview window) to start the recording.
  2. Do whatever actions you want to record.
  3. Click the Record button again to stop the recording and you should see the save dialog.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines