Highlighted

XD refuses to open, no matter what I do

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I tried opening XD, and all it does is stay on a white screen for 20 seconds and crash.

Yes, I've tried updating it, there are no updates, I'm on the latest version of windows 10, I've tried all troubleshooting tutorials that are currently available, none of them worked, I've tried reinstalling, it didn't work, I've tried logging in and out, didn't work either.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

XD refuses to open, no matter what I do

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I tried opening XD, and all it does is stay on a white screen for 20 seconds and crash.

Yes, I've tried updating it, there are no updates, I'm on the latest version of windows 10, I've tried all troubleshooting tutorials that are currently available, none of them worked, I've tried reinstalling, it didn't work, I've tried logging in and out, didn't work either.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
cmgap LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you reboot your computer?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines