• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD running slow

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. XD is working terribly slow! It is almost impossible to get any work done. Is there an issue with the latest update? I am running the latest macOS Catalina.

TOPICS
Design , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response. This is definitely not the experience we would like you to have. Could you please share the screenshot of your about XD info page along with a video that captures the behaviour? Is it happening with all the files or with a specific file?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same thing also happens to me and my other co-worker, it's already the latest update (23 July) and not getting any better. Happens on almost all xd file i worked with these Conditions:

- computer are online and connect to Internet 

- Using some or more component that has nested component inside

- Using some or more component that linked to cloud file where the main components are located. 

If this continue to happen,  I'll ask my company to consider to migrate to other software for sure, that proven to be more stable and fast.

Feel free to reach me out if any of your team requires detailed information regarding this issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines