• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD Shared developer link with assets has a JS error, doesn't download multiple assets.

Explorer ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
My developers are trying to download multiple assets from one of my XD developer links, but there seems to be a js error on the page that makes it impossible.

Is there a way to fix this? I could manually export all the assets for my team manually, but we daily implement new icons to the project, so that would make the process pretty complicated. (XD assets sharing is one of the main reasons to use it for now)

zigmas_0-1613124692863.png

I hope you can help us with this, thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your patience, the issue stands resolved, so please check and let us know if you are still getting the error.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD and OS.
  2. Is this happening with a specific file or multiple files?
  3. Will it be possible for you to share the link with us? If yes, you can either share here or you can DM me by clicking on my name and then send the message.

Note: While sending DM, please add this discussion link in the subject.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• We are all using the last version of XD, on multiple OS and multiple browsers. On all of them, the same error.
  • It's happening on multiple files when selecting multiple assets to download. It may have to do with the format´s you select.
  • https://xd.adobe.com/view/1af705ec-5fd2-4184-9d39-86e18622678d-4fa4/specs/
    On that link, try selecting multiple or all the assets and then download as SVG, for example. I've been testing it around and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn´t. It works when you select two or three assets, but for example, if you select the following ones:
     zigmas_0-1613312995021.png

It will break, and then it's not possible to download any other asset.

• I attached the original file if you want to take a look at the construction of the assets.

hope this help, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in response. We have logged a bug for the same and will update you as soon as I hear from the team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm encountering the same problem. Can you guide me how to solve the problem that assets can't be downloaded from the dev online shared designs? Thnx, Joris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for your patience, the issue stands resolved, so please check and let us know if you are still getting the error.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, could you please check this issue?

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/can-t-download-some-of-assets-in-the-shared-link/m-p/1127859...

Several of us have found the same problem about downloading assets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines