• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD starting screen - Option to switch between list view and thumbnail view

Explorer ,
Nov 28, 2019 Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a user experience software, it is important to have for example such a small feature that allows you to change the view of "Recent" projects displayed on the home screen from thumbnail to list view. For me, all my projects start with the same launch screen, so this "recent" layout it's almost unusable for me, especially since there is only a very limited amount of character displayed from the project names under the thumnails (I must wait for the tooltip hovering over them so I could decide which one to open). Intersting that in the web view (manage links) this option is available since years.

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 28, 2019 Nov 28, 2019

Thank you for your observations. Please upvote this feature request https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/35762170-option-to-switch-from-thumbnails-to-list-view-on-r to stay tuned to the latest announcements.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2019 Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your observations. Please upvote this feature request https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/35762170-option-to... to stay tuned to the latest announcements.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines