• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

xd to url

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2019 Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a very beginner on xd. I come from muse/dreamweaver.

Could you tell me how to convert/upload a xd artboard to my personal own url please without coding ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2019 Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Welcome to the Adobe XD forum. I looked for similar information and found this post Export HTML, CSS, JavaScript from Adobe XD  that I think has the answer to your question. Please go through it and let us know if this works for you.

We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 04, 2019 Jul 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

XD is not meant to be like Muse or Dreamweaver.

• Muse was design and code, but Adobe killed it because it was not producing professional code that people could use (one of the many reasons not many people used it).
  • Dreamweaver is not a design app. It's a code editor with a visualizer.

Pro workflows are design, then code. XD is the design part. After that someone needs to look at the design and code it.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines