Exit

XD Top menu bar missing File Windows object etc

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clare5FE5_0-1615422502134.png

Very frustrated.

I have no top menu or a hamburger menu, or drop box etc.  Where is the top menu, how do I get it back?

Please don't post reference to other posts I have gone though everything. I see the frustration dating back years.

I need a walk though on how to get it for dummies please.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Hi Clare,

We have the Top menu bar available for windows users and you should be able to see that in XD 38 version. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

We really appreciate your patience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I hear your frustration about a top menu bar, definitely top menu bar will be the coming soon . I hope you have already upvoted the feature request mentioned above. If not, I would suggest you upvote this feature request here:https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/18478660-full-feat... .The status of the feature request is changed to Feature started  and in that upvote it says feature is in finish line so definitely the team is working on it. You may see the improvements in the future releases of XD.

Please let us know if you need more assistance on this. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Chethan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Clare,

We have the Top menu bar available for windows users and you should be able to see that in XD 38 version. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

We really appreciate your patience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines