• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD UI KITS

Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, Im loving XD. Is anyone having problems getting your UI kits? When I click on the ui kits i want inside XD, (apple for example) its a link to adobe then i choose down load for IOS. It seems to download good.  Then that's it, I cannot open my files in XD, and don't even have the option to choose xd. Im on a Windows PC for now.  Is there something I have to buy. Like join the apple developer program to have access to apple ui kits. Seems like all the tutorials are severely outdated. In older versions UI kits are  built into XD and very easily accessible. This is very aggravating and so time consuming trying to figure this out. Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

To continue this discussion, please post on this thread https://community.adobe.com/t5/Adobe-XD/IOS-UI-Kits-Downloading-as-dmg/td-p/9828169

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iOS UI XD file is created and distributed by Apple, not by Adobe. The file is in DMG format (Mac disk image) so it cannot be used on Windows PC. If you search the Internet, seemingly there are ways to mount DMG on Windows (I don't have a PC so I don't know for sure!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To continue this discussion, please post on this thread https://community.adobe.com/t5/Adobe-XD/IOS-UI-Kits-Downloading-as-dmg/td-p/9828169

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines