• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD Unable to generate link and unable to save files in cloud error 131 and 44:116

Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am not able to generate link in Adobe XD for the past 3 days.

Not able to save anything in Cloud.

Udated XD, rebooted several times, nothing works. 

Attaching the error screenshots. Please help.

Version:28.8.12.1
OS Windows 10 Pro 1809

Error 44.116,
Error 131

xd error 2.JPGxd error.JPG

TOPICS
Open and save docs , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Thank you, Harshika. Extremely sorry for my delayed response. My urgent requirement - link creation, file syncing up to date- works and I am not sure which action helped to solve it. Still the libraries show 'unable to connect to server', libraries sync error. That is fine, my urgent requirement was to generate link and it works fine. 

Thanks,

Anila

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please share a screenshot of the About XD info page under the help menu. And also I'd request if you can try the steps suggested here: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/cannot-use-share-feature.html

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh, 

Thanks for the response. Sharing the screenshot of 'About XD'

Thanks,

Anilaxd about xd.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the details Anila. Please confirm if you tried the steps shared in the above help article and did it helped? Also please try switching to a different network and see if you are able to share the file. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rashabh, I am currently facing the same issue. I am only trying to share just one artboard but yet, it is not working. The troubleshoot guidelines did not help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh,

Solutions in the article didn't help. 

Switching to a different network is not possible because I am working in a restricted computer. 

Thanks,

Anila

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in response Anila. Could you please confirm if you have a personal Adobe account or an Enterprise Adobe account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Rishabh, I am having same issues. I use Adobe personal account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tobenna,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing the similar issue. Would you mind sharing the asked information and try the steps mentioned in the article mentioned?

Let us know if that helps. We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh, I have an  individual adobe account. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anila,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble sharing the link and opening the cloud documents and thanks for sharing the screenshot. I am not able to see any Creative Cloud core sync version in your XD info screenshot. Attached the screenshot of how it should suppose to look.

XD ino.png

Do you have the Creative Cloud Desktop app installed on your machine?

If yes, please try the solutions suggested in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/issue-saving-xd-file-creative-cloud.html

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

Thanks for the link. But nothing works for me. Yes I have Creative Cloud Desktop app installed on my machine. Apart from many restarts, relogins, I have uninstalled xd and reinstalled again. Syncing does not work for me. That's why the screenshoot of mine doesn't have syncing information. Any other suggestion?

Thanks

Anila

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anila,

Thanks for the confirmation. It looks like the sync permissions are off for your account. Could you please get in touch with your IT teams and ask if they have granted sync persmissions to you?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Harshika,

Couldn't resolve. Provided sync permissions by IT team, then restarted; it looked like works for a few moments (Shown the available storage space and soon it got disappeared). Screenshot of creative cloud desktop app error is attached. This is not the issue related to storage space because, I have saved a few MBs only in cloud.

Pause syncing, Resume again, sign in sign out.. everything tried. If I delete all files from cloud, will that help?

Obviously I am unable to save any file in cloud. Not able to open anything from cloud to XD as well.
cloud Storage error.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologize for the delay in response. Could you please check if you have Lightroom installed in your machine? If no, and you still experiencing the issue, please get in touch with our support team using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html so that you can get the immediates assistance.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Harshika. Extremely sorry for my delayed response. My urgent requirement - link creation, file syncing up to date- works and I am not sure which action helped to solve it. Still the libraries show 'unable to connect to server', libraries sync error. That is fine, my urgent requirement was to generate link and it works fine. 

Thanks,

Anila

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I continue to get an error code 44:116 across all of my XD files when trying to create and/or update a shareable link. Doesn't seem to matter if it is a file on my computer, a cloud file, a new file, old file. This goes for all of my previous links as well. I cannot update them or even create a new link. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble creating or updating XD links. We would request you to please share the screenshot fo your about XD info page. Would you mind checking if your Creative Cloud sync is working fine? Please try the steps suggested in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/issue-saving-xd-file-creative-cloud.html

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Harshika,

Here is a screenshot of my About XD info page. I also followed the steps suggested in the link and had no luck fixing the issue.

Screen Shot 2020-07-01 at 2.26.54 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying the suggested steps and sharing the screenshot. Could you please also try the steps suggested here: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/kb/cannot-use-share-feature.html

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Harshika,

Most of that doesn't really apply to me (as far as I know), especially since I've been working from home the last few months.

Thanks,
Rod

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No problem. Is it possible for you to share the file with me over a private message so that I can test at my end? Please upload the file to a shared location such as Creative Cloud app or Dropbox and share the url with me.

Note: Please share the url of the post over a PM for reference.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue has been ressolved. Thank you for your help!

Rod

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear the issue is been resolved. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to XD. We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, My XD is not able to generate link even I paid annal subscription. I've tried everything on https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/issue-saving-xd-file-creative-cloud.html

But it still doesn't work, anyone can give a hand to solve it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines