• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD updates compatibility

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a desktop and a laptop.  The latter is newer than the former.  The former will not upgrade to MacOS 14.  But your automatic upgrade of XD has meant that I cannot work with my documents on both machines.  I spent a bunch of time working on something on my laptop which I now need to open on my desktop.  Are there any workarounds or ways of doing it?

I would happily roll back the upgrade on my laptop rather than be forced to replace a very good desktop (powerful but old) prematurely.  Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Either (A) install Mojave on your desktop machine, or (B) install an old version of XD on your laptop.

(A) If you search you'll find if your machine is supported by the installer patch (do this at your own risk).

(B) Not sure if there's an old XD installer exists. Can you restore from Time Machine?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving thread to the Adobe XD forum from Using the Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Either (A) install Mojave on your desktop machine, or (B) install an old version of XD on your laptop.

(A) If you search you'll find if your machine is supported by the installer patch (do this at your own risk).

(B) Not sure if there's an old XD installer exists. Can you restore from Time Machine?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines