• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD Voice- How to hide microphone icon?

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My project only features voice command in 1 of 20 screens (artboards). However, the microphone icon in the lower right-corner is persistent throughout the entire 20-screen project, with no option to turn it off for screens that don't require it. How do I make the icon on-demand, only appear on the relevant screen? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

I got it now. I had to use the mobile browser for testing. The team informed me that they are looking towards improving this experience in future updates. Stay tuned. Thank you for your feedback and being patient with the troubleshooting process.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Makiedog888, sorry for the delay in response here. Could you please share the screenshot along with OS version and version of Adobe XD so that we may assist you appropriately? I tried to replicate it here at my end and I don't see a microphone sign.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide us with a screenshot or a quick video of what you are seeing so that we can better assist you?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is the mic icon one needs to press in order for the system to capture the voice input when presented in a browser. See attached.Screenshot_20181217-182705_Chrome.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what I did:

• Created a file with the voice command
  • Published it for sharing
  • Viewed the link in a browser on Mac OS and Windows
  • I am asked to press the spacebar to provide my voice input

Is that microphone a part of your design, or an icon generated by your OS? Would it be possible to share your files for testing. You can upload them to a shared location such as Creative Cloud or Google Drive and share the URL with me over a private message. To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I publish to the web, the microphone is generated automatically THROUGHOUT the project. I only need it to appear on the screen when voice input is required, not on other screens. I can send you the file later, even though it shouldn't be necessary- you can easily replicate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got it now. I had to use the mobile browser for testing. The team informed me that they are looking towards improving this experience in future updates. Stay tuned. Thank you for your feedback and being patient with the troubleshooting process.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi!

any news about this topic?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I checked with the team and they said that they do not have an ETA as yet. Having said that, improvements to this feature is on their radar.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines