• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD with eps file impossible to convert into pdf

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2019 Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I had a 8 MB .eps file that I wanted to print out on a banner 2m X 3m. Adobe XD was unable to export the banner into a high resolution pdf or picture. --> error

thanks for an update

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How you do that Can you describe your workflow? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your kind answer. Adobi XD has 16000 pixel limitations to convert the file into a psd or pdf (they do not accept xd files for printout). I need 30200 pixels X 20020 pixels.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The limmitation size for artboard in Adobe Xd is 50000x50000px. I am able to export artboard from Adobe xd as pdf file. May be you can use it in other apps to print out it.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer, could you show me the steps taken, please make screenshots. What's the artboard in Adobe XD? Could you please send me screenshots?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are just trying to convert an eps file to PDF, you'd be better off using Illustrator or Acrobat. Is there any reason you're trying to do this with XD (wrong tool for the job)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2019 Nov 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the problem is solved. thanks you for your support !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines