• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Yet another Adobe XD white screen of death thread

Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like many people who have come to this forum (https://www.google.com/search?q=adobe+xd+white+screen+site:forums.adobe.com)

I too cannot start XD and have not been able to. I have tried all the troubleshooting steps I could find (uninstall/reinstall/remove MS C++ Redistributable/regedit (couldn't find the key); I tried this: Adobe XD shows white screen after launch and crashes on Windows  but noted that I already had the required security; I even tried contacting support: no one replies). I have not been able to use XD in over two weeks. There is no resolution on the net, there is no one replying from support, I note that the documentation is written to a "community" standard and thus each suggestion takes a long period of time to process).

What else can I do? I am at the point where I want to cancel my subscription and move to alternatives but I want to at least be refunded for the last month given this experience.

The error in event viewer is:

Fault bucket 2241143444681853299, type 5

Event Name: POFContextAppCrash

Response: Not available

Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:

P1: Adobe.CC.XD_18.0.12.9_x64__adky2gkssdxte

P2: praid:App

P3: 18.0.12.9

P4: 0xe101000e

P5: b4cfe76f79b8fc91670df85fdfceb0fd

P6:

P7:

P8:

P9:

P10:

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 04, 2019 Apr 04, 2019

Hi Rafr,

Sorry that you are still facing this issue, could you please confirm if you have tried the solutions mentioned here: -Adobe XD shows white screen after launch and crashes on Windows step by steps? I would also like to know if you have any support case on this issue.

At this moment, I would really appreciate if you could share the following log files and the OS build as well.

• AdobeXD.log: %localappdata%\Packages\Adobe.CC.XD_adky2gkssdxte\LocalState\
  • ACPLocalLogs:%localappdata%\Packages\Ad

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2019 Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rafr,

Sorry that you are still facing this issue, could you please confirm if you have tried the solutions mentioned here: -Adobe XD shows white screen after launch and crashes on Windows step by steps? I would also like to know if you have any support case on this issue.

At this moment, I would really appreciate if you could share the following log files and the OS build as well.

I would also request you to enable and collect the crash dumps as per the instructions mentioned here: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/how-to-generate-crash-dump-on-windows-machine.html Use "Full dump" for the DumpType. Then launch XD again if it crashes, go to the CrashDumps folder (see full path above) and locates the file with the correct timestamp.

You may upload these logs to CC or Dropbox as a zip file and share the link with me in a private message. Please let me know in case you face trouble grabbing any of the logs.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2019 Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even though I managed to resolve this original problem. This problems keeps recurring and there are still no solutions that either avoid the problem in the first place or provide a simple remedy when they recur. I have written this thread here to add to the woes of dealing with support over this matter, which if anything has degenerated further since this thread.

Why is product reliability and support so poor?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2019 Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We apologize for the frustrating experience and thank you for sharing your feedback. We'll make sure that the feedback is forwarded to the concerned team for improvements in the future.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines